The University of Health Sciences UHS has announced admissions for Session 2022-2023 for BDS and MBBS Degrees. These admissions are for Government colleges of medical and dental in Punjab.
You can calculate your Aggregate Marks and Percentage for Merit of UHS Admissions. Parho Pakistan has made an online calculator to calculate UHS Merit according to the formula given by UHS.
UHS Merit Calculator 2022 with Formula
The merit shall be worked out as per the regulations of the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC and shall be based on the aggregate percentage of the candidates worked out by adding the marks in the following ratio:
- Matriculation (SSC or Equivalent) – 10%
- HSSC/F.Sc (Premedical or Equivalent) – 40%
- Entrance Test – 50%
Example of UHS Merit Calculation
- Marks obtained in Matriculation = 992 / 1050
- Marks obtained in HSSC/FSc = 980 / 1100
- Marks obtained in Entrance Test = 970 / 1100
- By applying the aforementioned formula:
- 992 / 1050 x 1100 x 0.10 = 103.92
- 980/1100 x 1100 x 0.40 = 392
- 176/200 x 1100 x 0.50 = 485
- Aggregate Marks = 103.92 + 392 + 485 = 980.92
- Aggregate Percentage = 980.92 / 1100 x 100 = 89.1745
The final calculation in percentage will be rounded up to four decimal points. A Candidate should have an Intermediate FSc Degree with at least 60% marks.