TEVTA Jobs 2022 – Latest Jobs in Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority are announced in the Daily Nawae – Waqat Newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Principal, Instructor, Lab Instructor, and Naib Qasid. candidates possessing a domicile of Punjab and belonging to Bahawalpur Division and District Rahim Yar Khan are eligible to apply for these TEVTA Jobs 2022.
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 are currently open and seeking applications from candidates belonging to the Bahawalpur division. The Bahawalpur division includes Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, and Rahim Yar Khan. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for guidance and application procedure.
Punjab TEVTA Jobs 2022 Details
|Job Location||Bahawalpur / Rahim Yar Khan|
( Last Date)
|Qualification Requirements||Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / DAE / Middle|
|No of Posts||09|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Nawae – Waqat|
|Address||District Director TEVTA Inside GTTI Ali Road Rahim Yar Khan|
List of Vacancies
- Principal ( PS – 17)
- Instructor for Auto Farm & Machinery ( PS – 14)
- Instructor for Computer ( PS – 14)
- Lab Instructor for Beautician ( PS – 14)
- Naib Qasid ( PS – 01)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates download the application form available at www.tevta.gop.pk
- The complete application form along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, copies of PEC, NTC, PCATP, CV, and one recent passport-size photograph should send to the below address.
- For the posts from Serial#, 01-03 candidates belonging to the Bahawalpur division can apply, but for the post serial # 04, only Rahim Yar Khan district candidates can apply.
- Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice.
- Candidates already working in the Government / Semi government institutions should apply through proper channels.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Applying for more than one post, the separate applications need to send to the below address.
- The deadline for the application is 25 November 2022.
Address : District Director Office TEVTA inside GTTI Ali Road Rahim Yar Khan
Punjab TEVTA Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Introduction to TEVTA
TEVTA was Established in 1999 through an Ordinance [XXIV of 1999] by merging Training Institutes from 7 different Departments of the Government of Punjab, as a Special Institution. Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority were strengthened through an Act in 2010. TEVTA, arguably the largest skill provider in Pakistan, with a strong presence in every Tehsil & District of Punjab, is imparting technical & vocational training in different Sectors of the economy. It has imparted skills to millions of students across Punjab over the previous decades. However, the focus was more on quantity and lesson quality with a visible disconnect with the Industry. According to the Vision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, the directions from the Chief Minister Punjab, and under the guidance of the Minister of Industries Punjab, TEVTA has initiated a strategy to restructure & reorganize the existing TVET system of Punjab at par with the International standards. TEVTA believes that the new reforms and interventions under our TEVTA Vision 2023 will not only enhance the quality standards of the students but also enable them to secure economic opportunities at local and international levels through our New Skill Ecosystem.
Follow Us for Future Updates
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan