Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology SZABIST announced University Admissions 2023 for the following programs. Read the complete details about the program offered and eligibility criteria. The last Date for applications is 2 March 2023.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS Accounting & Finance
- BS Accounting & Finance ( 2.5 Years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies
- BS Entrepreneurship
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Project Management
- MS Project Management
- MS Management Science
- P.h.D Management Sciences ( International Program)
- BS Computer Science
- BS Software Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- P.h.D Computing
Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
- BS Artificial Intelligence
- MS Data Science
- MS Cyber Security
- BE Mechatronic Engineering
- MS Mechatronic Engineering
Law ( Afternoon & Evening)
- Bachelor of Law ( LLB)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law ( certHE)
- BS Social Sciences
- MS Social Sciences
- P.h.D Social Sciences
- BS Educational Psychology
- MS Educational Leadership & Management
- P.h.D Educational Leadership & Management
- BS Biosciences
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Public Health
- MS Biosciences
- MS Biotechnology
- MS Public Health
- P.h.D Biosciences
- Bachelor of Media Sciences
- Master of Advertising
- Master of Media Science
Admissions 2023 Schedule
- Admissions Start: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Form Submission Deadline: Thursday, March 02, 2023
- Tests will be conducted: Saturday-Sunday, March 4-5, 2023
- Interview Dates : Friday-Saturday-Sunday, March 10-11-12, 2023
- Merit List & Waiting List: Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Fee Submission Deadline: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Orientation: September 2023
- Classes Commencement: September 2023
Eligibility Criteria & Other Requirements
- Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for each program on admissions.szabist.edu.pk
- Select the relevant program and the eligibility criteria will appear.
- All applicants will be required to appear in an entrance test and interview/group discussion held by SZABIST.
- Conversion of A-Level grades or equivalent must be 50% and above for all undergraduate programs except Life Sciences.
- Equivalency from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) is mandatory for O & A Levels/High School Diploma/IB Diploma or equivalent.
- High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (IB) students appearing for examination from Pakistan shall have to pass Islamiat, Pakistan Studies & Urdu.
- Verification of the last degree from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is mandatory for all Master, MS, & Ph.D. students.
- Equivalency of international degrees from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is mandatory for all Masters, MS, & Ph.D. students.
- Students waiting for results can also apply.
- Admission of Foreign students is subject to clearance from the relevant Agencies/NOC from HEC.