State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2022 – Security Guards Jobs at SBP Latest Advertisement is announced in the daily Jang newspaper. State Bank of Pakistan, is seeking applications for the appointment of Security Guards. The applicants who are retired from Armed Forces are only eligible to apply for these positions. Candidates from AJK and Balochistan with relevant qualifications are also eligible for the applications.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP is hiring Security Guards and seeking applications from Retired Armed Forces personnel. The age limit is 45 years. Read the complete details and instructions on this page of Parho Pakistan.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2022 – Security Guards Jobs Detail
|02 October 2022
|Matric / Middle
|No of Vacancies
|16 October 2022
|State Bank of Pakistan
|Joint Director Resource Management Division SBP Building Karachi
List of Vacancies
- Security Guards
- Middle ( Only for Balochistan candidates)
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates should possess Medical Category A/ AYE/ Fit at the time of retirement.
- The height should be 5 feet & 8 Inches.
- The age limit on the last date of application should not be more than 45 years.
- Short-listed candidates should pass the Physical fitness test.
- After the Physical test, candidates should appear for the Interview.
- The documents should be verified by the HQs of the Armed Forces.
- Successful candidates will be posted anywhere in Karachi.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications on the prescribed application form to the below address.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for further procedures.
- The deadline for the application is 16 October 2022.
- Read the all details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
Address: Joint Director Resource Management Division SBP Banking Services Corporation Sadar office II Chandrigar Road Karachi
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Advertisement
About State Bank of Pakistan
The State Bank of Pakistan is the Central Bank of Pakistan. All the Private and Public Banks in the Country are under the Regulation of SBP. Its Constitution, as originally laid down in the State Bank of Pakistan Order 1948, remained basically unchanged until January 1, 1974, when the bank was Nationalized and the scope of its functions was considerably enlarged. Bank was founded on July 01, 1948. The Head Quarter of the State Bank of Pakistan is in Karachi. The subsidiaries of SBP are Roshan Digital Account, House Building Finance Company, and Pakistan Security Printing Corporation.
Functions of State Bank of Pakistan
Like a Central Bank in any developing country, the State Bank of Pakistan performs both the traditional and developmental functions to achieve macroeconomic goals. The traditional functions, which are generally performed by central banks almost all over the world, may be classified into two groups The primary functions include the issue of notes, regulation, and supervision of the financial system, bankers’ bank, lender of the last resort, banker to Government, and conduct of monetary policy, and the secondary functions including the agency functions like management of public debt, management of foreign exchange, etc., and other functions like advising the government on policy matters and maintaining close relationships with international financial institutions.
More Interested Jobs Check Below
Follow Us for Future Updates
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan