In a recent development, the Government of Sindh issue an official notification to grant Adhoc Allowance to all civil servants as well as revision of rates of Allowances.
The Government has been pleased to sanction an Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2023 with effect from 1st July 2023 @ 35% of basic pay to BPS -1 to BPS – 16. 30% of basic pay to BPS – 17 and above to all civil servants of the Sindh Government as well as contract employees appointed against civil posts in basic pay scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance -2023 will be
- Will be subject to Income Tax
- Will be admissible during leave and the entire period of LPR except during Extraordinary Leave (EOL)
- Will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of house rent.
- Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/ deputation abroad
- Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
The Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2023 shall not be admissible to the employees working against Project pay scales, MP scales, and contract employees working on lump sum pay packages, etc.
The term “Basic Pay ” for the allowance will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increments beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
Follow Us Here.
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
TikTok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Follow Us on Instagram Thread https://www.threads.net/@parhopakistan
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For Whatsapp Alerts 0309-1110096. Join Our Whatsapp Group