Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program 2018
Senate of Pakistan is introducing One Year Paid Summer Internship Program 2018 – 25,000 Monthly Stipend. Senate of Pakistan is offering a one year paid Summer Internship Program to candidates of Islamabad with 16-year education from any of the Islamabad based universities.
The objective of the internship is a social responsibility, parliamentary education, and outreach. The criteria for the internship are as under:
- Students who have completed 16 years of education from HEC accreditedIslamabad basedUniversities.
- CGPA 3.0 in semester System OR 605% Marks in Annual System.
- Law, Political Science, Public/ Business, Administration, International Relations, Economics/ Finance, Computer Science/IT, Media, Social Sciences and English/ Linguistics.
- Age 22-30 years.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Senate Secretariat will make a final selection of the interns for one year Internship Program as per requirements.
- The Internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for a continuance of internship after one year.
- The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, traveling expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during Internship.
- The duration of the internship will be one year and the intern shall be entitled to 2 days leave for each month of internship.
All interns would be required to work FULL TIME in the Senate Secretariat, including late hours during Senate Sessions, Committee meetings or any other special occasions.
- Every intern will be required to submit printed documents of contribution/work done – such as briefs, policy papers, press releases, social
media posts and other tools applied for publicity of/creating awareness about Committee’s work and long-term research carried out for the Committee on policy issues.
Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to termination and/or any other proceedings as may be decided.
- 20th May 2018.