Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2022 are announced in the Daily Nawae – Waqat Newspaper. PHOTA is seeking applications for the post of Administrator. Candidates possessing Punjab domicile are eligible to apply for these jobs.
Applicants possessing MBBS with level – III and 10 years of relevant experience can apply for this position. Read more details on this page for guidance and application procedure. This position is on contract ( 4 years) and extendable subject to good performance.
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA|
( Last Date)
|No of Posts||01|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Nawae – Waqat|
|Address||DG PHOTA Administrator Lahore|
List of Vacancies
Required Qualification & Experience
- MBBS with Level – III
- 10 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates download the application form available at www.phota.punjab.gov.pk
- Complete the application form along with all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, valid PMDC / PMC registration, updated CV, domicile, and 3 passport-size photographs
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Bank draft of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Director General / Administrator PHOTA Lahore
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notification posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 03 January 2023.
Address: Director General / Administrator PHOTA, 39 – Shadman -1 near Shadman Market Lahore
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2022 Advertisement
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visit MCQs Library