Punjab Govt LiveStock Department Jobs 2022 Latest Punjab Govt Opportunities are announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Cattle Attendant and Chowkidar. There is no specific qualification required but candidates should be literate. Candidates possessing Punjab domicile are eligible to apply for these latest Punjab Govt jobs 2022.
Punjab Livestock department Jhelum is seeking applications for the above positions. Candidates who can read and write are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for complete guidance and application procedure.
Punjab Govt LiveStock Department Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Livestock Department|
( Last Date)
|Education Requirments||Not Required / Literate|
|No of Posts||07|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Additional Director Livestock Jhelum|
List of Vacancies
- Cattle Attendant
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications on plain paper to the below address.
- Attached attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent passport-size photographs along with the application.
- The age limit is 18-35 years.
- The test and Interview will be held on Thursday 24 November 2022.
- The deadline for the application is 12 November 2022.
Address: Additional Director Livestock Department Jhelum.
Punjab Govt Livestock Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Follow Us for Future Updates
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan