Pakistan Science Foundation PSF has announced 500 scholarships for talented students worth 15000 per month. Complete details are given on this page.
Introduction of PSF Scholarship
Pakistan Science Foundation, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for selection of 6th batch of 500 young students under the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
The talented students passionate about science education who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained/groomed to become future eminent scientists.
Eligibility Criteria for PSF Scholarship of 15000 per Month
Students who have passed the 10th class/SSC/Matric examination in 2022 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
Students scoring a minimum of 60% overall marks and 70% in four science subjects viz., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Computer Science/Technical Subject.
Attested copies of the Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B-Form, and domicile certificate of the student. However, if the student’s domicile is not available, the father’s domicile is acceptable for the test only and shortlisted candidates will be required to present their own domicile at the time of the interview.
Private, semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per the approved PC-I of STFS.
Selection Criteria of PSF Matric Base Scholarships
- Initial screening/shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per the above eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25% each) at the SSC level of the National Curriculum.
- Paper Based 1.0 test (Scenario-based and Shape based).
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per the Federal Government quota system including Minority and Disability quotas. Equal opportunity for male and female students keeping the male-to-female ratio of 50:50.
Worth and Benefits of PSF Scholarships 2022
- Monthly Scholarship @Rs. 15,000 per month for two years of F.Sc.
- Study visits to S&T organizations, universities, and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarships 2022
Interested Students should visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online, Fee Rs.500/- can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan/deposit slip.
Send a copy of the filled online Application form along with Attested copies of the Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, own Domicile/ fathers domicile, and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H¬8/1, Islamabad.
The last date for Submission of the application is 23 December 2022.
PSF Scholarship of 15000 for 500 Talented Students Advertisement
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visit MCQs Library