Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Punjab Govt Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Nawae – Waqat Newspaper. The Punjab healthcare department is seeking applications from candidates having a Punjab domicile.
The current positions which are open include the posts of Deputy Director ( Audit & Accounts), Deputy Director ( Civil), Deputy Director ( Architecture), Budget & Accounts Officers, and Planning Assistants.
The applicants possess a Master’s ( MBA/ M.Com ), Professional qualification ( CA / ACCA / ACMA) and bachelor’s degree ( Bachelor in Civil Engineering & Architecture Engineering ) with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience are eligible to apply. The age limit is 25-40 years. read the complete details on this page for more information and the application procedure.
Desired candidates can apply online through the NTS website www.nts.org.pk. After online submission, the print copy of the filled form, CNIC, processing fee slip, and two recent passport-size photographs should be sent to the given address.
Details of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Punjab Govt Jobs 2023
|Education||Master / Bachelor / ACMA / ACCA / CA / MBA / M.Com|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Address||NTS HQ Plot # 96 Street # 04 H-8/1 Islamabad|
- Deputy Director ( Audit & Accounts)
- Deputy Director ( Civil)
- Deputy Director ( Architecture)
- Budget & Accounts Officers
- Planning Assistants
Required Qualification & Experience
- CA / ACMA / ACCA
- Master ( MBA / M.Com)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ( Civil & Architecture)
- Minimum years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online through NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Deposit processing fee through easy paisa/jazz cash and other methods mentioned in the advertisements.
- Completely fill out the application form, deposit slip, CNIC and two recent passport-size photographs should be sent to the below address.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notification before applying.
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated for test interview by NTS
- 50% marks are required in the test to qualify for the interview.
- The deadline for the application is 25 January 2023.
Address : National Testing Service NTS HQ Plot # 96 Street # 04 H-8/1 Islamabad