Punjab Public Service Commission’s most recent vacancies are announced for different departments of the Punjab Govt. This is PPSC Advertisement No 01/2023. Read the complete details in this article about these vacancies.
These jobs are currently announced in the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education department, Punjab Public Service Commission, Housing Urban and Public Health Engineering Department, Office of the Chief Engineer ( North), Office of the Engineer ( South), Tourism department, and Law and Parliamentary affairs department.
All males, females, and transgenders are eligible to apply. Interested candidates apply online through the PPSC portal. Read all instructions before applying online.
Details of PPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement 01/2023
|Education||MBBS / Master / Bachelor / Inter / DAE|
|No of Vacancies||445|
|Gender||Male / Female / Gender|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Address||Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore|
- Clinical Psychologist
- Sub Engineer ( Mechanical)
- Sub Engineer ( Civil)
- Charge Nurse ( Male)
- Senior Registrar Radiotherapy
- Senior Registrar Neonatology
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Cardiology
- Technologist ( Audiology)
- Technologist ( Cardiac)
- Technologist ( Nutrition)
- Geographic Information System Specialist
- Deputy Solicitor
Required Qualification & Experience
- MA / MSc in relevant subjects
- LLM / LLB
- BS ( Hons) / Bachelor in relevant field
- DAE in Civil / Mechanical
- Relevant experience in the relevant disciplines.
How to Apply
Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and Apply Online.
- Who can apply for PPSC Jobs 2023
All males, females, and transgenders possessing Punjab domicile who meet the criteria can apply.
- What will be the date of the Test of PPSC Jobs 2023
After the closing date of the applications, within four weeks PPSC will conduct the test.
- What is PPSC
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is an autonomous body organization that conducts written tests and interviews for different posts in the Punjab government’s different departments.