Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Announced 443 Vacancies.
These Jobs are announced on Official website of PPSC.
The Last Date to Apply for PPSC Advertisement 06/2019 is 08 March 2019.
Both Males & Females can Apply.
- Law And Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Transport Department
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Services & General Administration Department
- Finance Department / Punjab Treasury& Accounts Service
- Agriculture Department
Details of Vacancies in PPSC Ad 06/2019:-
- 124 Field Assistant Bps 11
- 36 Field Assistant (Stat.)/Crop Reporter Bps 11
- 03 Planning Officer Bps 17
- 72 Computer Operator Bps 12
- 154 Deputy Accountant Bps 16
- 04 Junior Clerk Bps 11
- 18 Stenographer Bps 15
- 16 Associate Professor Medical Bps 18
- 01 Director I.T Bps 19
- 09 System Network Engineer Bps 17
- 01 Network Administrator Bps 17
- 03 Additional Solicitor Bps 17
How to Apply for PPSC Latest Advertisement 06/2019
The Application Process of PPSC is very Simple & Online.
- The Application Process of PPSC is always Online.
- Download Challan.
- Submit in National Bank
- The Apply Online Via PPSC Website.
More about PPSC
Punjab public Service Commission PPSC is Punjab Government Official Recruitment department to Select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
Parho Pakistan is providing best information of PPSC Latest Jobs to his followers and viewers.
If you have any query regarding understanding of Application method or any other job related question, feel free to ask us through our dedicated Facebook page.
Parho Pakistan is providing latest jobs alerts through different platforms like Website, Facebook Page & Group, Twitter Account, Linkedin Profile, Notifications through Desktop & Mobile Phone.
These Jobs are golden chance to avail the chance of Government Job in Punjab Government. The Promotions are very quick in Punjab Government Sub Departments because the Number of employees are limited.