Postgraduate Scholarship Programme by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute CGI for Academic Year 2023. The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute ( CGI) is a multidisciplinary Postgraduate academic institute established in 2005 in Thailand under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol.
The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs for sustainable development.
HEC Announcement about CGI Scholarships
The Higher Education Commission HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals under Post-graduate Scholarship Program by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute for the academic year 2023. The scholarships are offered for a Master’s Degree (18 years of education) in the following fields of study.
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
The Higher Education Commission HEC is the only nominating agency for the subject scholarship program. Final awards will be made by CGI based on the academic merit, the potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
- Should be a Pakistani and AJK nationals
- Age should be less than 30 years as of the deadline.
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4 in one of the fields which are Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Medical Technology, Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Possess experience in scientific laboratory research
- Demonstrate English proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS
- Provide a statement of purpose
Successful Students will get the following benefits for the Two years.
- Tuition and other academic fees.
- Round Trip airfare
- Visa fee
- First settlement allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
How to Apply for CGI Scholarship
Eligible candidates are required to apply through HEC Scholarship Portal along with all the required documents. A list of documents that are required is given below.
- Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose
- Attested copies of all academic degrees and transcripts.
- Two passport-size photographs
- Three letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS
- Medical Certificate
- NOC from employer (in case of employment)
- One copy of the HEC application form in separate spiral binding.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to send two sets of the above-mentioned documents each with a separate CGI Application form to the HEC at a later stage.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for a Scholarship is 01 August 2022. Successful candidates will be notified by the CGI in January 2023.
Important Thing to Remember
As a nominating agency for the scholarship program, the HEC will only shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of the criteria defined by the CGI, highest academic merit, test, interview, and total seats allocated for Pakistani students. However final decision CGI will make regarding awarding the scholarships to the candidates based on their academic merit, potential, and impact of work on the development of Pakistan.
For Educational Updates & daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For any Query related to Parho Pakistan Whatsapp on 0307-2277888.