PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship CMMS Program – International P.h.D Scholarships are announced for the students who have secured admissions in the Top 50 QS-ranked Universities in the World in the subjects of Life Science & Medicine, Engineering & Technology, Natural Sciences, and Social Sciences / Arts & Humanities.
Preference will be given to students possessing Punjab domicile. However, PEEF has also reserved a special quota for other provinces which are AJK, GB, and Islamabad. This Scholarship is under The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund ( PEEF). These Scholarships will be provided for Session 2023-24.
Students applying for the CMMS should meet the following criteria.
- Valid P.h.D admission offer from the top 50 QS-ranked (subject-wise) Universities of the World.
- No less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Students should decalred monthly income ( including self , spouse and parents) is equal or less than 200,000/- Rs
- Maximum age of 35 years on 14th April 2023
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
Students who get admissions in the following subjects only can apply for CMMS Scholarship.
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences / Arts & Humanities
How to Apply
- Desirous students should download the application form availalbe at www.peef.org.pk/cmms
- Send duly filled application form to the PEEF office within due date.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 14th April 2023
- 100% Tuition fees
- Boarding and Lodging (as per approved rates)
- Health Insurance
Discipline Wise Allocation of Scholarships
- 80 % scholarships are reserved for Science disciplines
- 20% of scholarships are reserved for Social Sciences/Humanities and Arts.
Geographical Distribution of Scholarships
- scholarships have been allocated for the students of Punjab.
- 10% scholarships have been allocated for the other federating units of Pakistan.
QS World Universities Ranking
Check here the list of QS World Universities Ranking