PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022 at Pakistan Engineering Council has been announced for all engineers (any field).
What is On Job Training (OJT) Program?
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) since its inception has taken various initiatives and achieved international recognitions/ milestones for quality standards in engineering education, accreditation and professional practice by prestigious regional and global professional forums. PEC in its 43rd Governing Body has approved the “Trainee Engineers” Program for fresh graduates. Under this scheme 2,000 fresh engineers who have completed their engineering degree during years 2020 and 2021 will be engaged in various sectors. The prime objective of this scheme is to provide fresh graduates with hands-on exposure, working knowledge, skill enhancement and professional competence to handle latest techniques and technologies.
Graduates who have not availed any other training/ Internship Program under any Government Program/ scheme or not Employed in any Government or Private Organization or not a full-time student of any Public or Private Institution and possess degree from an accredited engineering program in any discipline within last 02 years (Jan 2020 to Dec 2021), registered with PEC as Registered Engineer and bear 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree are advised to submit their applications.
- The PEC Trainee Engineer Program is in no way any offer (immediately or subsequently) of a job. It is a placement that will automatically terminate after six months (06) and as such not be construed as granting any right or absorption or job with the concerned organization.
- While applying, if any applicant gives wrong information, he/ she will be disqualified for the subject scheme.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Disabled applicants have 2% quota
- For minorities, 5% quota is reserved
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals
- A stipend of Rs.30,000/- will be paid to the selected Trainee Engineers
- The period of Trainee Engineer would be six months (06 months) without any extension.
Mechanism for PEC Trainee Engineer Program:
- Registration by applicants through submission of data including Discipline, Domicile, location & Area of Interest along with CV
- Segregation of Data in the form of Discipline, Domicile, Location & Area of Interest by PEC for employers.
- Access of applicant’s pool to interested Employers as per their need/ requirement (industry, technical organization, HEIs, R&D, Services, marketing).
- Selection of applicants by the employers themselves through profile/ CV review and Interview (if needed).
- Employers will share the list of selected candidates to PEC for formal notification.
- After approval of PEC, the selected candidates will be notified
- Release of salary by PEC to the concerned employers for their selected Trainee Engineers.
- Acknowledgement of salary paid to the Trainee Engineers must be submitted to PEC by the Employers
- After completion of six-month duration, employer will submit a feedback report as per PEC format.
- Experience Certificate will be issued by PEC to Trainee Engineers on successful completion, in consultation with respective Employer.
How to Apply?
Visit https://ojt.pec.org.pk/ and apply online.
For Educational Updates & daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For any Query related to Parho Pakistan Whatsapp on 0307-2277888.