PEC Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Engineering Council Latest Career Opportunities are announced in the Daily Nawae – Waqat Newspaper. Pakistan Engineering Council PEC is seeking applications for the post of Project Director ( PEC – 19) on a contract basis.
Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering duly registered with PEC and a minimum of 12 years of experience are eligible to apply. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for more information and the application procedure.
Interested candidates send their detailed resumes via email to [email protected]. The walk-in – interview will be held on 7 February 2023 at 10:30 am at Pakistan Engineering Council Ataturk Avenue ( east) G-5/2 Islamabad. The age limit is 55 years. These jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad.
details of PEC Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Engineering Council Latest Career Opportunities
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council PEC|
|Address||Director HR PEC Ataturk Avenue ( East) G-5/2 Islamabad|
- Project Director ( PEC – 19)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 12 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their detailed Resume via email to [email protected] before the closing date.
- The walk – in- Interview will be held on 7 February 2023 at 10:30 a.m
- Candidates need to bring original documents as well as attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent passport-size photographs at the time of the interview.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 3 February 2023
Walk – In- Interview Schedule
Interiew will held on 7 February 2023 at PEC Office Attaturk Avenue ( East) G-5/2 Islamabad
PEC Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Join Us on for more updates
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visitMCQs Library