Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Lahore Jobs are announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The organization is seeking applications for the post of Assistant Account Officer ( BS – 16). Candidates across the country can apply.
Applicants possessing a Master’s degree ( MBA), or B.Com with 10 years of relevant experience are eligible to apply. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for more information and the application procedure. These jobs are based in Lahore. Check here for more Jobs in Lahore.
Interested candidates send their applications along with all supporting documents to the given address. Retired railways employees can also apply. The age limit is 40 years and for retired employees, the age is 62 years. The last date for the application is 20 February 2023.
Details of Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Lahore Jobs
|Master / Bachelor
|No of Vacancies
|Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund
|Senior Administrative Officer Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Lahore
- Assistant Accounts Officer ( AAO)
Required Qualification & Experience
- MBA ( Finance)
- 10-20 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates send their applications to the below-given address.
- Attached attested copies of all educational and experience certificates and a recent passport-size photograph along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 20 February 2023.
Address: Senior Administrative Officer ( SAO / BF) Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Building -1 Allama Iqbal Road Lahore