Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. The Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL is seeking applications for the posts of Manager of Corporate Communications & Community Development and Senior Security Officer / Security Officer.
Applicants possessing master’s degrees in Business Administration, Marketing Communication / Digital Media with 16 years of relevant experience, and Security officers, retired armed forces persons with the Rank of Lt.Col / Major with bachelor’s degree and 15 years of experience are eligible to apply.
Desirous candidates who meet the required criteria apply online through the PPL website www.ppl.com.pk/HR/vacancies. Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. These jobs are based in Karachi. Check here for more Jobs in Karachi.
Details of Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Education||Master / Bachelor|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL|
|Address||Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Head Office Karachi|
- Manager Corporate Communication & Community Development
- Senior Security Officer / Security Officer
Required Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration / Digital Media / Marketing
- Bachelor Degree
- 15-16 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply online through the PPL website www.ppl.com.pk/HR/vacancies.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Read all details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below
- The deadline for the application is 13 February 2023.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Join Us on for more updates
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visitMCQs Library