Pak Army Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Civilian Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Military College of Signals Rawalpindi is seeking applications for various posts from civilian individuals. Candidates across the Country and locally can apply.
The applicants possessing Graduate, Intermediate, Matric, and Primary education with relevant skills and experience can apply. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pak for more information and the application procedure.
Desirous candidates send their applications along with CV and all relevant documents, postal order of Rs. 500/- for BPS – 6 to 16 to the given address. The age limit is 18-25 years for civilians and 45 years for retired armed forces personnel. For civilians, five years of age relaxation will be admissible.
For written tests and interviews, candidates will be informed through SMS. Mention the clear detail and phone number in the application. These jobs are based in Rawalpindi. Check here for more Jobs in Rawalpindi.
Details of Pak Army Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Civilian Jobs 2023
|Education||Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||160|
|Organization||Pakistan Army Military College of Signals|
|Address||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi|
- Assistant ( BS – 15)
- Stenotypist ( BS – 14)
- UDC ( BS – 11)
- LDC ( BS – 9)
- Generator Operator ( BS – 4)
- Mali ( BS – 1)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 1)
- CRO ( BS -1)
- Chowkidar ( BS – 1)
- Cook Mess ( BS – 1)
- Mess Waiter ( BS – 1)
- Khakroob ( BS – 1)
- GCO ( BS – 1)
Required Qualification & Experience
- 80/40 wpm shorthand & typing speed
- Relevant experience in the same discipline
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications to the below-given address.
- An attached detailed CV, all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and one recent passport-size photograph along with the application.
- Postal Order of Rs. 500/- on behalf of Military College of Signals Rawalpindi ( for BPS – 6-15) only should also be attached.
- Read all details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 29 January 2023.
- Candidates will be informed of the test/ interview through SMS.
Address: Military College of Signals Rawalpindi