Pak Army CMH Attock Cantt Civilian Jobs 2022 are announced in the Daily Nawae – Waqat Newspaper. The Combined Military Hospital Attock Cantt is seeking applications for the posts of Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker. Candidates with a Primary pass education or literate can apply for these jobs.
Candidates looking for Civilian Jobs in Pakistan Army should not miss this opportunity. Only local candidates are encouraged to apply. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for guidance and application procedure.
Pak Army CMH Attock Cantt Civilian Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
( Last Date)
|Qualification Requirements||Primary / Literate|
|No of Posts||05|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Nawae – Waqat|
|Address||Commanding Officer CMH Attock Cantt|
List of Vacancies
- Chowkidar ( BS – 01)
- Sanitary Worker ( BS – 01)
- Primary Pass
- Literate ( Can Read & Write)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications to the below address.
- Attached attested copies of all educational, and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and One passport size photograph along with the application.
- The age limit is 18-30 years. For Retired Armed Forces person age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates already working in Government institutions should apply through the proper channels.
- The deadline for the application is 12 December 2022.
- The written test, Practical test, and Interview will be held on 28 December 2022 at 10: a.m in CMH Attock. A separate call letter will not be issued.
Address : Commanding Officer CMH Attock Cantonment
Pak Army CMH Attock Jobs 2022 Advertisement
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visit MCQs Library