Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022 at CMH Gujranwala Latest Advertisements are announced in the daily newspaper. These jobs include the posts of Recordkeeper. This page of Parho Pakistan provides all relevant information about Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2022 based on the advertisement published in the leading newspaper. Read the complete details on the Parho Pakistan page to apply for these jobs.
Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022 at CMH Gujranwala Latest Advertisement
|Posted On||17 April 2022|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Organization||Pakistan Army CMH Gujranwala|
|Address||Commandant CMH Gujranwala Cantt|
Candidates possessing Intermediate ( FA / FSc ) education with computer knowledge and 2 years of relevant experience in the same discipline are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the all instructions and details in the advertisement notification posted below.
List of Vacancies
- Recordkeeper ( BS – 12)
How To Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications to the below address.
- Attached duly attested copies of educational, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and Two recent passport size photographs along with the application.
- Postal order / Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- on behalf of Commandant CMH Gujranwala Cantt should also send along with the application.
- An envelope with the candidate’s complete address is also enclosed with the application.
- The test will conduct on 9th May and the interview on 10th May 2022.
- No separate call letter will be issued for the Test / Interview.
- The deadline for application is 30 April 2022.
Address : Commandant CMH Gujranawala Cantt
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For any Query related to Parho Pakistan Whatsapp on 0307-2277888.