NUST Undergraduate Admissions 2018 – Parho Pakistan
National University of Science & Technology (NUST)
NUST stands for National University of Science & Technology located in Islamabad H-12 Sector Pakistan. NUST is Pakistan Top ranked university and proudly managed by Pakistan Army.
In Start the EME College Rawalpindi was called as nust and the army cadets were enrolled for engineering & other programs.
Later on Pakistan army made NUST as Public Sector University of Pakistan & anyone can get admission in NUST in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Humanities & other Educational Programs in BS (Undergraduate Programs), MS (graduate programs), & PhD Programs offered in various campuses of NUST University.
NUST Undergraduate Admissions 2018 :-
NUST BS Programs are called Undergraduate Programs. The Admission Process is very simple & followed by a Entry Test called as NET.
NET stands for NUST Entry Test. NET is conducted by NUST after Fsc, Ics, FA, A Levels or equivalent degree.
NET Schedule for 2018:-
|NET 2018||Online Registration||Test Schedule|
|Islamabad||Karachi & Quetta|
|Series -1||01 – 30 Nov 2017||02 – 14 Dec 2017||–|
|Series -2||12 Feb – 15 Mar 2018||27 Mar 2018 on wards||31 Mar – 01 Apr 2018|
|Series -3||07 May – 20 Jun 2018||30 Jun 2018 on wards||07-08 Jul 2018|
Currently the Registration Process for NET Series 3 is Open. The Last Date to Register Online for NET Series 3 is 20 June 2018.
The Test will be started from 30 June on wards. NET is conducted at three locations, that is Islamabad (NUST Campus), Karachi and Quetta.
Syllabus for NUST NET 2018 & NUST Undergraduate Admissions 2018 :-
NET is compiled from text books prescribed for HSSC (Fsc Ics etc) courses. Candidates preparing for NET are advised to consult all relevant text books of various boards of education.
Can I Repeat NET?
Yes ! Candidates can appear in entry test more than once with the best score considered for the admission. However, in any one series only one attempt is allowed for a particular discipline.
Is NUST Providing Test Preparation Series or Material?
NUST neither conducts entry test related preparatory activities itself nor provides material in electronic or printed format for guidance of applicants. Nor is any such activity sponsored by NUST.
DAE – Eligibility Criteria for NUST Undergraduate Admissions 2018 :-
Should have completed DAE with minimum 60% marks in Matric as well as DAE
Admission will be granted on open merit
The detail of Engineering programmes offered to DAE candidates as approved by PEC is given below:-
NUST Eligibility Criteria for FSC, ICs & A Levels etc:-
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
- Academic qualification needed for different programmes is as follows:-
- Candidates with FSc / equivalent qualification with the combination of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Studies.
- Computer Science can only apply for Software Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- NET NUST Subjects Weightings for NUST Undergraduate Admissions 2018
- Merit Criteria For UG Admissions
- UG Admission Application Processing Fee
- Procedure of admission on the basis of NET