National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF Jobs 2022 Apply Online are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of General Manager ( Projects & Operations), General Manager ( Quality Assurance), General Manager ( Support Services), and Assistant Manager ( Ecologist). Candidates across the Country can apply for these jobs.
National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF is seeking applications from individuals who possess Master’s degrees in the relevant field/subjects with experience. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for guidance and application procedure.
National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF Jobs 2022 Details
|National Disaster Risk Management Fund
( Last Date)
|No of Posts
|Head of HR NDRMF Sector G-0/4 Islamabad
List of Vacancies
- General Manager ( Projects & Operations
- General Manager ( Quality Assurance)
- General Manager ( Support Services)
- Assistant Manager ( Ecologist)
- Master’s Degree in Climate Change
- Master’s Degree in Project Management
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Economics
- Master’s Degree in HR / Public Administration
- Master’s Degree in Biology / Ecology
- Master’s Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates apply ONLINE through Job Portal www.ndrmf.pk
- Attached scanned copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and CV along with the application form.
- Hard copies will not be entertained.
- Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 20 November 2022.
NDRMF Jobs 2022 Advertisement
About National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF
Pakistan’s geophysical circumstances, climatic limits, and high levels of openness and weakness have sorted Pakistan into a serious calamity-inclined country. As indicated by the Record For Chance Administration (Illuminate) 2018, Pakistan’s gamble rating remains at 6.4 out of 10, as the nation keeps on experiencing plenty of normal and human-incited perils that take steps to influence the lives and occupation of its residents.
Effects of cataclysmic events in Pakistan have been goliath in late history. A Tremor of 7.6 sizes shook the northern areas of Pakistan in October 2005, brought about the deficiency of more than 73,000 residents, and left 3.5 million individuals destitute. This mammoth catastrophe made immense harm to the properties and help framework, which cost 5.5 Billion USD. Consequently, the Surge of 2010 impacted 78 regions across Pakistan (around 1/5 of the all-out land region of the nation) and brought about the deficiency of lives, property, and framework. It asserted 1985 lives and impacted more than 20 million individuals. Further, it harmed 1.6 million houses and 160,000 km2 of the trimmed region. The surge of 2010 caused a, generally speaking, monetary deficiency of 10 Billion USD.
Thus, the Public authority of Pakistan laid out the Public Catastrophe Chance Administration Asset (NDRMF) in December 2016 to produce and unite assets and put resources into a gamble decrease and relief technique to diminish the effect of fiascos in a proactive way.
Follow Us for Future Updates
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan