Introduction to Jobs & Organization
National Bank of Pakistan is a Pakistani Government- owned bank which is subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan .NBP currently announced various positions for suitable and professional candidates.
Important Dates To Remember
|Announcement Date||7th August 2020|
|Last Date For Apply||16th August 2020|
Details of National Bank Of Pakistan Jobs August 2020
|Job Title||Senior Credit Officer|
|Fields||Corporate,Commercial,MME,SME,Recovery & Remedial|
|Qualification||Minimum University Degree preferably MBA from HEC recognized University / Institute.|
|Experience||• Minimum 12 years overall banking/financial institution/ credit rating agencies experience with at least 5 years of experience in senior credit risk management roles in either business or risk.|
• The applicant should have held relevant level of material personal credit approval or recommendation authority with a medium to large sized organization for at least 3 years.
• International experience preferred but not considered essential.
• Experience preferred in wider range of products (capital markets, trade, derivatives) industries/ portfolio
segments and financing types (acquisition, corporate, structured, project finance) ranging from investment grade to leveraged financing will be preferred.
• Experience preferred of different business cycles and industries, remedial experience Lilith multiple
organization experiences both within and outside of risk; minimum 3 years of experience in a senior credit approval role or equivalent will be preferred.
|Outline of main duties/responsibilities||• Senior Credit Officer – Corporate: To be responsible for individually reviewing and approving credit proposals for Corporate & Investment Banking clients and recommending for approval to the Chief Credit Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Credit Committee and Board of Directors as appropriate after appropriate structuring and sizing in line with Bank’s Risk Appetite Framework (RAF).|
• Senior Credit Officer – Commercial, MME & SME: To be responsible for individually reviewing and approving credit proposals for Commercial and SME clients and recommending for approval to the Chief Credit Officer. Chief Risk Officer, Credit Committee and Board of Directors as appropriate after appropriate structuring and sizing in line with Bank’s Risk Appetite Framework (RAF).
• Senior Credit Officer – Recovery & Remedial: To be responsible for individually reviewing and approving credit proposals for recovery and remedial clients, including restructuring and rehabilitation proposals and recommending for approval to the Chief Credit Officer. Chief Risk Officer, Credit Committee and Board of Directors as appropriate,
• To present credit proposals in the credit committee alongside the business as applicable and ensure that all
key concerns and issues are addressed rigorously. Ensure compliance of credit proposals with RAF, ratings policy, classification and SBP guidelines.
• To be responsible for ensuring consistent and rigorous implementation of portfolio management, risk appetite, early problem recognition. classification policies etc. across the assigned client segments.
|Assessment Interview||Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for panel Interview|
|Employment Type||The employment will be on contractual basis, for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy / rules.|
|Place Of posting||Karachi|
How to Apply for National Bank Of Pakistan Jobs August 2020
Interested candidates visit www.sidathyer.com.pk/careers and apply online before closing date.
The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number,Qualifications with percentage / CGPA / Division, Place of Domicile and complete Current Mailing Residential Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL / Mobile in their Resume / Application.
You Should Follow Us for Next Updates
|Download Our Android Application|
|Follow Us on TikTok|
|Join our Facebook Group|
|Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID|
|Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.|
|Follow us on Instagram|
|Visit Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.|