Ministry of Science and Technology Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023 is announced in the Daily Dunya newspaper. The Pakistan Council for Science and Technology , Ministry of Science and Technology is seeking applications for various posts from Pakistani nationals.
The current opening includes the posts of Research Officer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Private Secretary, Junior Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Car Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Mali.
Applicants possessing Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, and Primary qualifications with typing speed skills for Clerk posts and 1-2 years of relevant experience are eligible to apply. These jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad.
Interested candidates send their applications on the prescribed application form to the given address. No need to attach the relevant documents. The deadline for the application is 5 February 2023.
Details of Ministry of Science and Technology Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023
|Education||Master / Bachelor / Inter / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Ministry of Science & Technology|
|Address||Deputy Director ( Admin) Pakistan Council for Science & Technology PCST Shahrah-e- Jamoriat G-5/2 Islamabad|
- Research Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Junior Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Staff Car Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
Required Qualification & Experience
- Master / BS degree in Natural / Applied Sciences
- 100/50 wpm shorthand /typing speed
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications on the prescribed application form to the below-given address.
- The application form can be downloaded from www.pcst.org.pk
- No need to attach the relevant documents.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Read all details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 5 February 2023.
Address : Deputy Director ( Admin) Pakistan Council for Science & Technology PCST Shahrah-e- Jamoriat G-5/2 Islamabad