Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 is announced in the Daily Dunya Newspaper. The Ministry of Human Rights Directorate General of Special Education is seeking applications for various posts. Candidates possessing Punjab and ICT domicile can apply.
MOHR is currently hiring for the posts of Physiotherapist, Project Planning and Appraisal Specialist, Financial Management Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Assistant, Steno typist, Driver, and Naib Qasid. Candidates possessing CA, ACCA, ACMA, Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric Middle, and Primary pass with 2-5 years of relevant experience are eligible to apply.
Desirous candidates can apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk. Only online applications will be entertained. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for more information. These jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad
Details of Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 Apply Online by NJP
|Education||CA / ACCA / ACMA / Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Organization||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR|
|Address||Deputy Director Admin Directorate General of Special Education G-8/4 Islamabad|
- Project Planning & Appraisal Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Steno Typist
- Naib Qasid
Required Qualification & Experience
- CA / ACCA / ACMA
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Desirous applicants apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Govt employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 7 February 2023.
How to Apply for Jobs through National Job Portal NJP Pakistan
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Who can apply for MOHR Jobs 2023
Candidates possessing Punjab and ICT domicile can apply.
- What are the qualification requirements for Ministry of Human Rights Jobs
Professional degree holders, Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, and Primary pass can apply.