Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023 is announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Ministry of Energy is seeking applications for the posts of Monitoring Officers ( SDU) and Energy Sector Specialist. Pakistani nationals who meet the criteria can apply.
The applicants possessing Master’s and bachelor’s degrees and HTML, Engineering, Quality Control, contract management, energy, OGS, and other relevant skills and relevant experience can apply. Read the complete details on this page for more information and the application procedure.
Interested candidates send their applications along with all relevant documents to the given address. Only applications through courier will be accepted. The last date for the application is 19 February 2023. These jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad.
Details of Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023
|Education||Master / Bachelor|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Organization||Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division|
|Address||Director General of Petroleum Commission Petroleum House 3rd Floor Attaturk Avenue G-5/2 Islamabad|
- Monitoring Officer ( SDU)
- Energy Sector Specialist
Required Qualification & Experience
- Master / Bachelor
- HTML / Energy / Quality Control and other skills
- Relevant experience in the same discipline
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates send their applications to the below-given address.
- Photocopies of all educational, and experience certificates, CNIC, and recent passport-size photographs should be attached along with the application.
- Read all details and instructions in the advertisement notice.
- The deadline for the application is 19 February 2023.
Address: Director General of Petroleum Commission Petroleum House 3rd Floor Attaturk Avenue G-5/2 Islamabad
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Join Us on for more updates
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visitMCQs Library