All Punjab BISE Matric Result 2020 will be declared on 19th September 2020 at 05:00 PM
Matric Result 2020 | 10th Class Result for SSC 2020 will be announced on 19th September 2020 05:00 PM on the websites of the respective boards and will also be available on Parho Pakistan.
Check Other Punjab Boards BISE Matric Result 2020
Select the BISE board to check its Matric SSC Result 2020
|Bahawalpur Board||D.G.Khan Board|
|Faisalabad Board||Gujranwala Board|
|Lahore Board||Multan Board|
|Rawalpindi Board||Sargodha Board|
There are 9 Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE in Punjab according to divisions.
- Bahawalpur Board
- D.G.Khan Board
- Faisalabad Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Lahore Board
- Multan Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Sargodha Board
- Sahiwal Board
Punjab BISE Boards Promotion Policy 2020-2021 for Matric & Intermediate
The Main Points of BISE Boards Promotion Policy 2020-2021 for Matric & Intermediate.
1. All candidates who were to appear in class 9″ or 11 examinations 2020 shall be allowed to appear only in class 10 or 12™ Annual Examinations 2021 respectively.
2. The marks of the candidates of 9° and 10″ class shall be calculated as follows: wf a) Candidates who were to appear in composite Secondary =| School Examinations 2020 and could not be examined for ash 9″ class, their marks shall be doubled in reverse order; AS) b) Candidates who have passed 10″ class examinations in 2019 and were to appear in failed subjects of 9″ class in Examinations 2020, the marks obtained in 10°” class shall be awarded in relevant subjects for 9″” class: and c) Cases of marks improvement in 9″ class and additional subjects shall be dealt as per sub-para (a).
3. The papers of the candidates, who appeared in 10° class Examinations 2020, are being marked and the result shall be declared accordingly.
4, The candidates, who have qualified all subjects in Intermediate (Part-I), shall be awarded the same marks in part-II as obtained in Part-I. The candidates, who have qualified Intermediate (Part-I) examinations but failed as a whole in Part-II, 2019, shall be awarded the same marks as obtained in Part-I.
5. The candidates, who have qualified Intermediate (Part-II) examinations but failed in various subjects in Part-I and were to appear in Examinations 2020 as compartment cases, shall be awarded the same marks as they have obtained in theory of Part-II. Whereas, the marks obtained in practical examinations earlier shall remain the same.
6. The candidates, who were to appear for improvement in Intermediate
. (Part-II) Examinations 2020 as a whole, shall be awarded the same
marks as they have obtained in the theory of Part-I. Whereas, the marks
obtained in practical examinations earlier shall remain the same.
7. The candidates, who were to appear for improvement in various subjects in Examinations 2020, shall be awarded the highest marks obtained in relevant subjects in their Intermediate (Part-I) or (Part-II) examinations. Whereas, the marks obtained in practical examinations earlier shall remain the same.
8. The candidates, who were to appear in Examinations 2020 for improvement in their Intermediate (Part-I), shall be awarded the same marks as they have obtained in the theory of Part-II examinations, 2019.
9, The candidates, who were to appear in Intermediate Examinations 2020 to avail their last chance, shall be awarded average marks obtained in passed subjects in the relevant part.
10. The candidates, who have failed up-to 40% of the subjects o Intermediate (Part-I) and were to appear in Examination 2020 in Part-II shall be awarded average marks obtained in passing subjects for failed subjects and their marks thus obtained in Part-I shall be doubled for Part-II.
11. The candidates appearing for various subjects of Intermediate (Part-I
and Part-II) as compartment case, shall be awarded average marks obtained in passing subjects respectively.
12. Practical examinations for Intermediate and Secondary Examinations
2020, shall not be conducted and marks for the same shall be awarded
to only qualifying candidates, as follows:
50% marks of the total practical marks shall be granted to all qualifying candidates while the remaining 50% marks be awarded proportionate to their theory marks in the relevant subjects.
13. The candidates of Intermediate, falling in the following categories, shall
be offered ‘Special COVID-19 Examinations; which shall be held as decided by the Punjab Boards Committee of Chairmen:
a) Candidates who have applied for composite Intermediate Examinations (Part-I and II);
b) Candidates of Intermediate Examinations 2020 (Part-II) who were absent in one or two subjects in Part-I or got their result of some subjects of Part-I canceled;
c) Candidates who were to appear in Intermediate Examinations 2020 for various additional subjects, and pe d) Candidates who were to appear for ‘Shahadat-ul-Sanvia’ and ‘Shahadat-ul-Khasa’ Examinations 2020.
Note: ‘Special COVID-19 Examinations’ shall be conducted only for Intermediate Examination 2020 (Part-II) subject to para 16,
14. Additional marks up-to 3% of marks obtained in Intermediate (Part-I)
shall be added in the aggregate marks to all the candidates who do not
avail the Special COVID-19 Examinations opportunity.
15. The Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education shall mention the
following statement in the transcript and in the certificate of :
Intermediate and Secondary Examinations for Part-II (2020) and Part-I
“the marks awarded are the best prediction of the
performance and has been awarded under COVID-19
V Examinations Policy, hence considered as valid and fair.”
16. The candidates, who do not accept award of marks on the analogy of (3) previous marks, they have to opt to appear in the ‘Special COVID-19 Examinations’ under these directions. The candidates shall declare, in writing, their option to appear in ‘Special COVID-19 Examinations’ to their respective Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education within the time frame as decided by the Punjab Boards Committee of Chairmen (PBCC).
If no such declaration is made, it shall be considered that the candidates have accepted the award of marks on the analogy of previous marks. The candidates, who send their declarations on the Forms available on the website of the respective Boards, shall be allowed to sit in the ‘Special COVID-19 Examinations’ and the fee already paid by them shall be adjusted for the said examinations.
17. In case of any grievance under these directions, an application, in writing, for redressal of grievance, shall be filed before the Punjab Boards Committee of Chairmen (PBCC) which shall decide the matter within thirty days of the receipt of the application and the decision made by the aforementioned Committee shall be final.
How to Check SSC Matric Results 2020?
To Check Lahore Board Matric SSC Result 2020 visit www.biselahore.com/.
To Check Rawalpindi Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit results.biserawalpindi.edu.pk/.
To Check Bahawalpur Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit www.bisebwp.edu.pk.
To Check D.G.Khan Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit bisedgkhan.edu.pk.
To Check Faisalabad Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit www.bisefsd.edu.pk.
To Check Gujranwala Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit bisegrw.edu.pk/.
To Check Multan Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit www.bisemultan.edu.pk/.
To Check Sargodha Board SSC Matric SSC part-2 Result 2020 visit /www.bisesargodha.edu.pk/.
Matric SSC 10th Class Result 2020 is announced on 19th September 2020 at 5:00 PM. Parho Pakistan is providing the latest BISE Result 2020 for Matric on dedicated pages of the website for your easiness. BISE Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Punjab Matric Result 2020.
Students got stuck due to the Covid-19 epidemic breaks out in March 2020. But luckily the students of the 10th class done their paper well in time. First Govt decided that there will be no checking of papers but later on Govt done the marking of paper following the SOPs of social distance.
The practical exams of the 10th class were skipped due to Corona Virus and the marks of practical exams will be adjusted according to policy. Now the schools are opening again on 15th September 2020 after a long break due to Covid-19 and all teachers and students will follow SOPs so that corona should not spread.
Best of Luck to all students who are checking their matric result 2020.
You Should Follow Us for Next Updates
|Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID|
|Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.|
|Follow us on Instagram|
|Visit Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.|