Matric 10th Class Result 2023 of BISE Rawalpindi has been announced on 31st July 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Check BISE Rawalpindi Matric 10th Class Result 2023
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi has announced Matric 10th class result 2023 for SSC Part 2 Today 31st July 2023. All those students who appeared in the 10th class examinations held in March-April 2023 can check their results online. result of the 10th class 2023 Rawalpindi board can be checked now today. All Educational Institutes and schools can check Rawalpindi board result 2023. https://www.biserwp.edu.pk/ is the official website of BISE Rawalpindi.
How can I check my Rawalpindi matric Result?
You can check your matric result in 2023 by following ways.
Check BISE Rawalpindi 10th Class Result 2023 by Roll Number
Every student has been assigned a unique roll number slip for his 10th class examinations in 2023. All students can check their Rawalpindi Board Matric 10th Result 2023 Roll Number. In the above section of this page, you can enter your roll number and get the full result card of the 10th class result 2023 Pindi Board. rawalpindi board result 10th class by Roll Number can be checked. matric ka result pindi board announced today.
How can I check the Rawalpindi Board 2023 result of class 10th by SMS?
The second method is to check your BISE Rawalpindi board matric 10th class result 2023 by sending your roll number via SMS from your mobile. Simply Send your Roll Number to 800296 to check the 10th class result by SMS. Many students do not know this easy method to get their full SSC Result 2023.
How can I check my Rawalpindi result by name?
If you have no idea about the roll number then you can check 10th class SSC part 2 Result 2023 of Pindi Board by Name. Visit the official website of BISE Rawalpindi which is results.biserawalpindi.edu.pk. But keep in mind that you may not be able to check your 10th result 2023 by name on the 1st day of the result. It can be available the day after the result.
Check BISE Rawalpindi 10th Class Result 2023 by Gazette
Gazette is an official document in which the results of all students of the Pindi Board are available. In the Gazette of BISE Rawalpindi, 10th class result 2023 Obtained marks and failed subjects are mentioned. You can not get subject-wise marks in the gazette. BISE Rawalpindi Gazette is available here soon after the Result time on 31st July at 10:00 AM.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the date and time of BISE Rawalpindi Matric 10th Class Result 2023?
BISE Rawalpindi Board will announce Matric 10th class result 2023 on July 31, 2023, at 10:00 AM.
What is the SMS Code to check BISE Rawalpindi Matric Result?
The SMS Code to check the Pindi board matric result is 800296.
How Many position holders Pindi Board will announce?
There are 3 position holders announced by the BISE Pindi board.
Marks Distribution of Matric 10th Class Result 2023
There are 2 parts to Matric. 9th & 10th classes are called matric or SSC Secondary School Certificates. There is a total of 8 subjects in both classes. If we talk about the Science group then English, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science are subjects. Biology and Computer are electives and Students choose one of them.
The total marks of the Matric 10th class are 1100. Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies are 50-50 marks. English Urdu and Mathematics are 75 Marks each. Biology, Physics, and Chemistry are 60 Marks. The Computer Science paper is 50 marks. In the 9th class Marks are 495 for the Computer Science Group and 505 marks for the Biology Group.
In the 10th class, practical exams are also held. Physics Chemistry and Biology Practical total marks are 30 each and computer science practical marks are 50.
In the Matric 10th class result card separate marks will be given for the 9th and 10th classes. But overall marks are out of 1100. 1st Division starts from 660 out of 1100 in Matric. The second division starts from 495 out of 1100. Below 495 third division counts. 1st division students are considered good students as nowadays competition for jobs and admissions is very high.
If any students get below 1st division marks he should improve his grades in the 2nd annual examinations by sending his admissions again to BISE Rawalpindi.
BISE Rawalpindi Board Jurisdictions
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Rawalpindi is facilitating the students of educational institutions in Rawalpindi Division including Rawalpindi District, Attock District, Chakwal District & Jehlum District. BISE Rawalpindi Board is working since 1976.
What to do after Matric 10th Class Result 2023
The phrase “matriculation” is frequently used in several nations, particularly in South Asia, to describe the end of secondary education. Usually the final year of high school, students receive a high school diploma or certificate after passing the matriculation exam. It may also be known as Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
The combination of matric subjects varies by country and educational system. In general, students have a variety of options for their courses, including languages, sciences, arts, math, social sciences, and others.
Typical subject combinations might be:
- The science includes biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics.
- Humanities include English, History, Geography, and Sociology.
- Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, and Mathematics or Informatics Practices are all related to commerce.
Students who have completed high school have a variety of possibilities for their subsequent education and employment like:
- After graduating from high school, a lot of students continue their education by enrolling in a two-year Intermediate program. Science, the arts, and commerce are the three most prevalent streams.
- Professional Studies: Depending on their interests and career objectives, students can enroll in a variety of vocational or professional courses. These programs might be technical or skill-based, or they can focus on certain professions like nursing, engineering, or computer sciences.
- Bachelor’s Degree: At a university or college, students might decide to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in a specific subject of study.
- Diplomas and Certificates: A variety of short-term diploma and certificate courses are available in a variety of subjects, which can improve skills and job prospects.
If a student thrives in Matric and gets good grades, it opens up many more doors. A strong performance in Matric can give you an edge when applying to competitive programs, scholarships, or universities.
The range of fields available after Matric is large and diverse. Following completion of their Matric, students can pursue a variety of careers, including:
- Technology and Engineering
- Allied Health Sciences and Medicine
- Humanities and Social Sciences Business and Management
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Design and Fine Arts
- Education and instruction
- Studies in Media and Communication
It can be depressing to fail Matric, but it is not the end of the road. There are numerous alternatives to consider:
- Supplementary tests: Many educational boards provide supplementary tests for students who do not pass all of their topics. Students might improve their marks by retaking these tests.
- Technical and Vocational Education: Students might look into technical and vocational courses that focus on practical skills and provide good career opportunities.
- Repeating Matric: If a student fails for legitimate reasons and is willing to improve, they can repeat the Matric year and retake the tests.
- Seeking assistance: Students who have not sought assistance from professors, counselors, or mentors must recognize their strengths and shortcomings in order to make informed judgments regarding their future educational route.
Remember that failing Matric does not define a person’s ability, and there are several opportunities to succeed in other professions. It’s critical to stay motivated, determined, and open to new possibilities.
Contact Information of BISE Rawalpindi
Address: Attock Oil Refinery Morgah Rd, ARL Colony Rawalpindi, Punjab
Board Chairman: Muhammad Adnan Khan
Office Timings: Monday to Thursday and Saturday (08:00 am – 03:00 pm) Friday (08:00 am – 12:00 noon)
Contact Number: +92 51 – 9290529
Google Map Location of BISE Rawalpindi