Check today’s announcement of Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 150. Join Pak Army as 2nd Lieutenant after Intermediate FA Fsc Icom Dcom Ics or DAE. Candidates having graduation of 2 years or 4 years can also join Pak army as 2nd Lieutenant through PMA Long Course 150.
Check PMA Long Course 151 Details
Complete details of Pak Army PMA Long Course 150 Physical Standards, Qualification, Age, In-Eligibility Conditions, Registration, and Preliminary Selection Procedure, Further Selection Procedure, Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres and Training is given on Parho Pakistan.
Only males are eligible for PMA Long Course 2022. Unmarried males can apply for PMA long Course 2022. Basic required education is Intermediate or Equivalent/ Graduate 2 years/ Graduate 4 years. Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) will be for 2 years after selection.
Qualification & Age Limits for Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 150
|Sr.No||Education||Age as of 1 Nov 2022|
|1||Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|2||Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving Pakistan Navy/ Pakistan Air Force Personnel||17-23 Years|
|3||Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA/ BPA)||17-24 Years||No age relaxation|
|4||Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||No age relaxation|
Minimum Marks Requirements for Pak Army Jobs 2022 as 2nd Lieutenant
- Minimum 55 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc-(Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% mks in FA/ FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
- Serving Army Soldiers 50% marks in FA/ FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who have been promoted in FSC Part-1 and Advance Subsidiary exam 2021 can also apply on “Hope Certificate of 55% Marks” duly issued by Head of the Institution.
In-Eligibility Conditions for Pak Army Jobs 2022
- Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Twice screened out by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) except waiver granted by the competent authority.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
How to Register Online Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 150 on joinpakarmy.gov.pk
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on the computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Note: The TCC Candidates who apply for PMA Long Course and have undergone ISSB irrespective of outcome will also be considered as Repeater Candidates.
PMA Long Course 150 Schedule Of Registration
Registration for Pak Army Jobs as 2nd Lieutenant will start from 11 Apr 2022 and will end on 15 May 2022.
PMA Long Course 150 Schedule Of Preliminary Tests
Preliminary Tests for PMA Long Course 2022 will start from 18 May 2022 and will end on 23 Jul 2022.
Physical Standards for PMA Long Course
- Minimum Height 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight As per Body Mass Index.
Preliminary Selection for PMA Long Course
- Initial Test
- Initial Medical
- Initial Interview
- Final Interview
- Final Medical
Module-based selection for Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB) will be carried out, for which a module is being developed at Personnel Administration Directorate. Following will be including in the initial test with weights assigned in the module:-
► Written/ Intelligence
► Medical Examination
► Physical Test
► Interview by preliminary selection board headed by Selection and recruitment Officer (S&RO)
Syllabus for Written Test of PMA Long Course by Pak Army
Written/Intelligence Tests.Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/ medical tests and interviews at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Physical Tests for PMA Long Course by Pak Army 2022
The following criteria has been set for all candidates:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes (3 Marks)
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes (2 Marks)
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes (2 Marks)
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes (2 Marks)
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4 feet (1 Mark)
Final Selection for PMA Long Course by Pak Army 2022
Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview marks) in the module. Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit. Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals. The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of candidate’s performance.
PMA 2nd lieutenant Salary
The basic salary of the 2nd lieutenant Salary is around 41,000 with other allowances its up to 60,000.
PMA Long Course 150 Advertisement
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For any Query related to Parho Pakistan Whatsapp on 0307-2277888.