Applications are invited for Higher Education Commission HEC Research Awards 2023 from Pakistani researchers/scholars. The objective of these awards is to recognize excellence in research, and contribution to intellectual development and to promote high-impact publications.
The Awards will be given in three categories which are pointed out below.
- Best Researcher
- Best Young Researcher
- Best Publication
- The applicants have never been blacklisted by HEC
- The applicants/publication has not received the same award earlier
- None of the publications on the applicant/author’s credit is plagiarized as per HEC plagiarism policy.
- For the best researcher award, applicants must be residents of Pakistan for at least three years on January 1, 2023
- For the best young researcher, the applicant must be under 40 years of age on January 1, 2023. The applicant must be a resident of Pakistan for at least three years on 1 January 2023.
- For best publication, the applicant must be a scholarly book or journal article. The publication must not be more than three years before 1 January 2023.
- The publication must be written by no more than three years before January 1, 2023.
- The book must be published by a recognized academic press.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement before applying.
The last date to submit the application is 26 April 2023
How to Apply
- The desirous applicants submit their application through the HEC portal www.hec.gov.pk/site /HRA
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The deadline for the application is 26 April 2023