Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. HEC Jobs are currently open for the posts of Programme Specialist, Project Manager, Development Lead, Project Manager ( Data Warehouse), and Project Manager ( ERP).
Candidates possessing P.h.D, Master / Bachelor degrees in ICT, Engineering, or Computer Science with 6-10 years of relevant experience are eligible to apply. All Pakistani citizens who meet the required criteria can apply.
Interested candidates apply online through the HEC job portal careers.hec.gov.pk. More details and TORs are available at the HEC website www.hec.gov.pk. The test and interview for the candidates who are outside Islamabad will be conducted at the nearest HEC offices in Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, and Peshawar.
Females are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. The last date for the application is 5 February 2023. These jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad
Details of Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Education||P.h.D / Master / Bachelor|
|No of Vacancies||5|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Address||Deputy Director HRM Higher Education Commission Sector H-9 Islamabad|
- Program Specialist – Academic Governance
- Project Manager – HEMIS
- Development Lead – High-Performance Computing
- Project Manager – Data Warehouse
- Project Manager – ERP Upgradation
Required Qualification & Experience
- Master/bachelor degree in ICT / Engineering / Computer Science
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates apply online through the HEC portal careers.hec.gov.pk
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- For candidates residing outside of Islamabad / Rawalpindi, their test /interview will be conducted at the nearest HEC offices in Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, and Peshawar.
- Read all details and TORs on the HEC website.
- The deadline for the application is 5 February 2023.