HEC Postgraduates Scholarships for Balochistan and FATA Students. The Higher Education Commission HEC announced Postgraduates Scholarships for brilliant and outstanding students of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA for Postgraduates Programs ( MS / MPhil) in locally HEC-recognized Universities.
The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2022-2023 in all disciplines/areas of studies under the Provision of HEC opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA Phase-II Batch-V.
- Students must possess a local domicile certificate Balochistan/FATA
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks
- The maximum age shall be 35 as of the closing date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite qualification before or on the closing date.
- The Candidates who are already availing of any HEC scholarships are not eligible.
- The candidates should meet the HEC and universities’ criteria for MS/ MPhil programs.
What scholarships will cover?
- The scholarships will cover tuition fees and other charges( including Hostel fees). Maximum Rs,60000 per Semester/Year.
- A living allowance of Rs. 10,000 will be given. which will increase every year by Rs.500.
- Book allowance of Rs. 6000 per annum.
- traveling allowance of Rs.5000 per annum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs.10,000
- HEC Scholarships will be awarded on merit and district/agency quota.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students is 50:50 for Balochistan and erstwhile FATA.
Sources said that students already enrolled in MS/MPhil can also apply. Please visit the HEC website for details and follow the instructions to fill out the application form.