GB Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 – Latest Gilgit Baltistan Govt Jobs are announced in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. The Board of Revenue Jobs is open for the posts of Naib Tehsildar ( BS – 14). Candidates possessing GB domicile are eligible to apply.
Candidates possessing Bachelor’s degree ( 2nd class) can apply. The preference will b given to those having a degree in Law with experience. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for more information and the application procedure.
Interested candidates apply ONLINE through www.etc.hec.gov.pk. During online applications, all information must be entered correctly.
Details of GB Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 – Latest Gilgit Baltistan Govt Jobs
|Education||Bachelor / LLB|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Organization||GB Board of Revenue|
|Address||Administrative Officer GB Board of Revenue|
- Naib Tehsildar ( BS – 14)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree ( 2nd Class)
- LLB with experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply ONLINE through www.etc.hec.gov.pk
- During the online registration process, all required information must be entered correctly.
- A test fee of Rs. 1000/- should be deposited in the A/C # 17427900133401 Account Title Higher Education Commission in HBL Branch # 1742.
- Download the Bank Challan fee and scanned and upload the deposit slip online.
- Bring the original deposit slip and CNIC / Passport at the time of the test.
- Read all instructions and details in the advertisement notice posted below.