Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) will hold MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) on the 19th of November 2023 (Sunday). It is mandatory to qualify MPT for appearing in the main written CSS Competitive Examination, 2024 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in twelve Occupational Groups/Services of the Federal Government.
MPT is likely to be held at the following centers depending upon the availability of sufficient candidates: (1) Abbottabad (2) Bahawalpur (3) D.G. Khan (4) D.I.Khan (5) Faisalabad (6) Gilgit (7) Gujranwala (8) Hyderabad (9) Islamabad (10) Karachi (11) Lahore (12) Larkana (13) Multan (14) Muzaffarabad (15) Peshawar (16) Quetta (17) Rawalpindi (18) Sargodha (19) Sukkur.
ELIGIBILITY: Both male and female including special persons having at least a 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit is relaxable by two years for categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onwards, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc., is 31st December, 2023.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply online for the Preliminary MCQ Test during the period 28th August to 12th September 2023. Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
CLOSING DATE for Submission of Online Application is 12th September, 2023.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- Carefully fill out the online form and check it before final submission.
- Deposit Rs. 250/-as Exam Fee, before the closing date in the nearest Government
Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-
Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) and bring Original Challan form at Exam Center
at the time of appearing in the Test.
- Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from the FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk.
In this regard, no intimation shall be sent through post, etc.
- Be informed that the examination center once selected shall not be changed.
- Mention CNIC Number and date of Birth correctly in the online form. Wrong entries may lead to
- Strict compliance with CSS CE Rules 2019, as amended from time to time, is required, and their
acceptance by candidates is a pre-requisite.
- Candidates are advised to ensure the provision of correct & complete information.
- FPSC has Zero tolerance against cheating/ unfair means. Candidates are required to be fully
aware of the consequences in this regard.
- Contact may be made on the following numbers for further information/ queries if required; UAN 051-111-000-248 OR 051-9219845, 051-9223282, 9210296.
FPSC Public Notice for CSS MPT 2024
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
TikTok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Follow Us on Instagram Thread https://www.threads.net/@parhopakistan
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For Whatsapp Alerts 0309-1110096. Join Our Whatsapp Group