According to the meteorology, humid air from the Arabian Sea is entering the upper regions of the country.
From July 3 to July 8, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Murree, Guliyat, Chakwal, Jhelum, Kashmir, Sawat, Mansehra, Peshawar, Sawabi, Kohat, Mianwali, Sargodha, Gilgit Baltistan will receive heavy rainfall. Rain with gusty winds and thundershowers while isolated rain and hail are likely at some places.
During 5-8 July Barkhan, Qalat, Lasbala, Karak, Rajan Pur, Multan, Bhakkar, Layyah, Naseerabad, DI Khan Sahiwal, and Okara, there is a possibility of strong and heavy rain at a few places with strong wind and thunder.
Possible Effects Due to Rain
- Flood situations can be faced due to the possible impact of heavy rains while there is a risk of landslides in the hilly areas of Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and KPK.
- People are advised to remain as likely as far to avoid any untoward situation during rains, thunderstorms, and heavy rains that may cause damage to infrastructure.
- Farmers are advised to arrange their affairs in order keeping in mind the weather forecast
- All relevant departments should be alerted to tackle any emergency situation.
- People living near the coastal areas are advised to shift to secure places.
Follow Us Here.
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
TikTok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For Whatsapp Alerts 0309-1110096. Join Our Whatsapp Group