Fatima Jinnah Women University Admissions MS|MPhil| Ph.D. 2022 are announced in the daily newspaper. Read the complete details on the Parho Pakistan page to apply for admissions. These admissions are open in various Subjects or Fields. Students who can do full-time study are only eligible for these admissions. The last date to apply for admissions is 25 January 2022.
Fatima Jinnah Women University is an institution with a vision to promote and facilitate studies and research in various fields of Higher Education for women. University was inaugurated on August 6, 1998.it stands it is a symbol of the commitment of the nation to women’s education. The University is unique in the fact that the Punjab Government funds it. The Government of Punjab is very supportive of the university thereby furthering the cause of women’s education and empowerment. Classes were initiated at FJWU on December 28, 1998, and the first batch of students graduated in September 2001.
Admission to M. Phil / Ph.D. programs is advertised, once a year, in leading national newspapers and on the FJWU website. Admission criteria are in accordance with the Higher Education Commission and clearly mentioned in the advertisement. The selection of candidates to the Program is based on merit, which is finalized through the academic achievement of the candidate and the interview.
Details of Fatima Jinnah Women University Admissions MS|MPhil| Ph.D. 2022
MS / MPhil Degree Programs ( 2 years Duration)
|Serial No||Degree Program|
|05||Communication & Media Studies|
|08||Environmental Sciences ( Chemistry)|
|13||Public Policy & Management|
|14||Accounting & Finance|
Ph.D. Programs ( Duration 3 years)
|Serial No||Degree Program|
|04||Environmental Sciences ( Chemistry)|
|06||English ( Language / Linguistics)|
How To Apply
Candidates obtain University Prospectus from the university campus or visit the website www.fjwu.edu.pk. The last date to apply for admissions is 25 January 2022.
Admissions Requirements / Criteria for MS / MPhil Programs
For Semester System :
Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 and 3.5 out of 5 in Masters / BS 4 years from any HEC recognized university /institution
For Annual System :
- 1st division in Masters / BS 4 years from any HEC recognized university/institution for all Departments except English and Urdu.
- 2nd division is acceptable for English.
- 50% marks are acceptable for Urdu.
- Minimum score of 50 in GAT General Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) OR Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by Higher Education Commission – Education Testing Council (HEC-ETC), Prior to admission to all MS/M. Phil Programs except Anthropology, Economics and Urdu which will conduct their own Subject Specific Test.
- NOC from the employer (if applicable)
Admissions Requirements / Criteria for PhD Programs
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 and 4.0 out of 5.0 (in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M. Phil/M.S/Equivalent from any HEC recognized university.
- Minimum score of 60 in GAT subject test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), or ETS, USA in the area of specialization chosen at the PhD level (Prior to admission to the PhD Program)
- Supervisor’s Consent Letter
- NOC from the employer (if applicable).
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
Tiktok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For any Query related to Parho Pakistan Whatsapp on 0307-2277888.