Emirates Airlines is seeking applications for the vacant position of Finance Controller in Karachi. Individuals possessing professional accounting degrees to the standard of Chartered Accountant, CPA, or similar with 5 years of experience are eligible to apply.
Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan before applying. The closing date is 8 August 2023.
- Finance Controller
Qualification & Experience
- CA / CPA / Similar Degree
- 5 years of professional experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Advance Accounting knowledge and skills with analytical ability
- Knowledge of IATA / BSP matters and taxation issues
- Complete knowledge of MS Office
- Familiar with analytical tools and dashboards
How to Apply for Emirates Jobs
- Desirous applicants apply online through Emirates Careers at www.emiratesgroupcareers.com
- Sign in with your credentials and follow the steps
- Complete all details and click on the “submit” button.
- Check your registered email after the online application. An acknowledgment email from the Emirates HR group will be received.
- The deadline for the application is 8 August 2023.
- Total management and responsibility of the Accounts Payable function, ensuring that the Company’s bank accounts are accurately updated on a daily basis, payments are made to suppliers both timely and correctly, WHT compliance is ensured, and costs are recorded accurately in the Company’s accounting system. Supervising on-time monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing and reporting to HO. Ensure regular supplier reconciliations are prepared.
- Monitor regular bank reconciliations, update cash books with any direct debits and credits not previously accounted for and ensure banking is done on a timely basis, and liaise with the Banks to resolve any outstanding matters.
- Timely submission of all mandatory reports, taxation returns, ADP returns, etc. Scrutinize all staff expenses regular basis and ensure appropriate payments are made. Ensure all KPIs are achieved.
- Provide comprehensive budgeting support to the FAM/Regional FAM and other managers so that the desired quality is achieved in the budget preparation & submissions.