The Citizens Foundation (TCF) is a professionally managed, non-profit organization set up in 1995 by a group of citizens who wanted to bring about positive social change through education. 22 years later, TCF is now one of Pakistan’s leading organizations in the field of education for the less privileged.
She would be responsible for promoting high standards of evidence based learning and teaching, by monitoring school progress across key performance indicators, remaining focused on improvement of her school and every one of her pupils leaving no child behind. She will be responsible for recruiting, developing, empowering, supporting, encouraging and retaining the best teachers in her school.
At least a bachelor’s degree. B.Ed., M.Ed. is a plus. Professionals from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Must have a teaching experience of at least 2 years. Additional teaching experience along with 1+ years of experience as a senior teacher/Vice Principal/Principal will be a plus.
• Demonstrated achievement and leadership skills through academic, co-curricular, volunteer or professional activities
• Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles
• Ability to motivate self and others
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to build real, meaningful relationships
• Ability to take ownership of self-growth and others
• Passionate to serve as a positive change agent
How to Apply?
Send the CV on Following Email Address.
Official Advertisement Published in Jang Newspaper.