Cantt Public School Shorkot Cantonment Board Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. Cantt Public School Shorkot is seeking applications for the posts of Senior Teacher, Junior Teacher, Montessori Teacher, School Teacher, PTI, Accountant, and Admin Supervisor.
Candidates possessing Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in the relevant fields/subjects with 5 years of experience are eligible to apply. Read the complete details on this page for more information and the application procedure.
Desirous candidates apply online through Job Portal careers.mlc.gov.pk. The complete job description and details are also available on the portal. The last date for the application is 12 February 2023. females and males can apply.
Details of Cantt Public School Shorkot Cantonment Board Jobs 2023
|Education||Master / Bachelor|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Cantt Public School Shorkot Cantonment Board|
|Address||Cantonment Executive Officer Shorkot Cantt|
- Senior Teacher ( female) -Urdu / Science
- Junior Teacher ( female) – English
- Montessori Teacher ( female) – English
- Montessori Teacher ( female) – Science / Arts Subjects
- School Teacher ( female) – PTI
- School Teacher ( female) – Nazra
- Accountant ( female)
- Admin Supervisor ( male)
Required Qualification & Experience
- MSc in relevant subjects
- BA / BSc / B.Ed
- Montessori Diploma
- Physical Education Diploma
- BBA ( Finance) / B.Com
- Retired Army NCOs / JCos with experience in administration
- 5 years of relevant experience in the same discipline
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply online through the job portal careers.mlc.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further procedures.
- Instructions for online applications are also available on the portal.
- Candidates need to bring all original documents at the time of the interview.
- The deadline for the application is 12 February 2023
Cantt Public School Shorkot Cantonment Board Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Join Us on for more updates
For MCQs and Written Test Preparation visitMCQs Library