Bahria Foundation College Latest Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Bahria Foundation College is seeking applications for the posts of Principal, Campus Manager, and Teaching Faculty. Bahria Foundation is a subsidiary of the Pakistan Navy. Candidates across the country can apply for these jobs.
Candidates possessing a Master’s degree in English /Science, Management, Commerce, Finance, or IT with a B.Ed / M.Ed and 3-15 years of experience are eligible to apply. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for more information.
Interested candidates send their detailed CVs to the given address. An attractive salary and other benefits will be provided. The last date for the application is 31 January 2023.
Details of Bahria Foundation College Latest Jobs 2023
|Location||Sohawa / Mulhal Mughlan / Dhirkot|
|Education||Master / Bachelor / B.Ed / M.Ed|
|No of Vacancies||3|
|Organization||Bahria Foundation College|
|Address||Regional Manager Bahria Foundation College MPCHS Sector E-11/3 Markaz Islamabad|
- Campus Manager
- Teaching Faculty ( Montessori – Primary)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Science / English
- Master’s degree in Management / Commerce / Finance / IT
- B.Ed / M.Ed
- 3-15 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their CVs to the below-given address.
- Candidates need to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- The deadline for the application is 31 January 2023.
Address: Regional Manager Bahria Foundation & Training System Bahria Foundation 3rd Floor interactive Group Plaza No. 11 MPCHS Sector E -11/3 Markaz Islamabad
- Who can apply for the Bahria Foundation College Jobs
All Pakistani citizens who meet the criteria can apply.
- What are the basic qualification requirements for Bahria Foundation jobs
Master degrees and B.Ed / M.Ed degree holders can apply.