China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP) Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform is seeking applications for various posts in China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project on contract basis.
CPEC Vacancies / Positions:-
Gwadar Group Professional (port / Maritime / Urban Professional MP-III
Investment / Industrial Business Cooperation Professional MP-III
Interpreter / Translator Chinese English Grade BPS-17.
1. The period of contract would be initially for one year, extendable till completion of project on basis of yearly performance evaluation.
2. Interested candidates may complete the ‘Job Application Form’ available at www.mopjobs.orq within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Separate applications will be required if applying for more than one post
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible.
5. Department reserves the right to reject, with-hold or not fill any post(s) as advertised.
6. Age and experience requirements may be relaxed in exceptional circumstances.
Details available at wvvw.mopjobs.org
Project Director China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP) Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9208952.
Last Date to Apply: December 03, 2018.